Thursday, March 11, 2010

GTHCGTH!

Duke v. Carolina. At Cameron. On Senior Night. What could make this classic rivalry better? Watching it with friends. And eating Korean food.

We watched the game with our good friends Chul and Lauri Yoo and their kids Sophie and Theo (with Chloe on the way!) Here's everybody decked out in Duke clothes!


Chul's mom made all the amazing food in the picture above. We ate piles of Korean noodles and dumplings until I thought I would explode. And then I ate some more. Evan was ready to bring her home with us to live. 


Chul helping Evan and Sophie master chopsticks. Evan is way better than I am, which isn't saying much since I can't even hold chopsticks much less pick up anything with them. 


The kids with their face paint (or in the case of Theo, body paint) and their Cameron Crazies cheers.


Chul and Dave helping coach the kids on their Crazies taunts.


Ah, yes, we're raising these kids right. That's a beautiful sight. 

And Duke destroyed Carolina, winning by over 30 points. It was a great night of friends, food, and basketball victory!

3 comments:

  1. Looks super fun. And the food...I would have come just for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth it just for that! I could eat Chul's mom's cooking every day.

    ReplyDelete